September 7, 2011

a dream trip

It has been awhile since my husband and I went on a new adventure together. The year 2008 took us all the way to the Philippines where we enjoyed our time spent with my family there. That same year we also went on a cruise which took us to many new places in Europe. For me, it was the fulfilment of a dream to travel to Italy. This year, we're excited for another much-awaited cruisetour adventure which will take us to Alaska this time. Alaska has been in my husband's bucket list for many years now and I'm happy that we will be making this dream trip together. I've read so much about Alaska's breathtaking sceneries and wildlife. Our first stop will be Vancouver, a fascinating city that I've heard so much about and definitely worth exploring. I will try my best to document our travels and share the photos soon. In the meantime, we're just hoping for fine weather to accompany us along the way :-) Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment