December 15, 2011

snow day fun

My short visit to my aunt and uncle in Memphis has ended and I look back with appreciation for the opportunity to spend the holiday season with them once again. The hectic but fun-filled week went by fast. I was also glad to help out with my aunt's holiday activities and decorating. It was also a good time to get together with friends and family there. One of the highlights of my stay was seeing and experiencing snow again. I understand that there may be less appreciation for it in some places where it can be a real day to day obstacle and problem but coming from a warm location, it was an exciting and awesome experience for me. I've forgotten how beautiful fresh falling snow can be.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!

trees blanketed with snow

the path leading to the house


a cozy nook in her garden

my cousin along the winding path

deer decorations blend in just fine

I like how the branches form a pattern
more fresh snow!

ivy plants around the fountain covered with snow

a natural Christmas outdoor decoration
cute snow-covered pumpkins :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment