January 15, 2014

more pinwheel cookies

With their cute pastel pink and green colors which remind me of springtime, these pinwheel cookies have an element of joy and a touch of whimsy. I can imagine them brightening up a dessert table at childrens' parties or girly occasions such as bridal and baby showers :-) After making a chocolate version for the past holiday season, the thought of pastel colors inspired me to make this batch.


I stored the cookie logs in the freezer and finally got a chance to slice and bake them recently. They're convenient to have for anytime cookie cravings and they're fun to make. I'm thinking about adding a few more colors next time.


My homemade cookies with all their imperfections as shown above :-) They may be wrapped in clear cellophane or treat bags and tied with cute ribbons for giveaways at parties and other events. They also look great stored in clear cookie jars.


Close-up of the cookies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment